Product Categories >
Agilent / HP
4 Ch 6 GHz Digital Oscilloscope
The DSO80604B, when combined with the InfiniiMax probing solution, offers several key signal integrity advantages including a low noise floor, low jitter measurement floor, low trigger jitter, flat combined frequency response of scope and probe and more. These foundational capabilities are crucial for achieving accurate and repeatable measurements. These signal integrity capabilities
come from Agilent's RF design experience, proprietary packaging technologies and unique CMOS ADC architecture. Superior signal integrity maximizes engineer's design margins by not wasting any measurement accuracy due to the poor noise, jitter or frequency response of the scope or probing system.
- 4 Channel
- Analog bandwidth (-3 dB): 6 GHz
- Real-time bandwidth on 2 channels and 40 GSa/s: 6 GHz
- Equivalent-time bandwidth on 4 channels: 6 GHz
- Real-time bandwidth on 4 channels at 20 GSa/s: 6 GHz
- Maximum real-time sample rate: 40 GSa/s (2 channels simultaneously), 20 GSa/s (4 channels simultaneously)
- Standard acquisition memory: 0.5 Mpts on 2 channels, 0.25 Mpts on 4 channels
- Optional acquisition memory: 2 Mpts on 2 channels, 1 Mpts on 4 channels (This option also enables: 64 Mpts on 2 channels at 4 GSa/s, 32 Mpts on 4 channels <= 2 GSa/s)
- Maximum memory in equivalent-time modes: Always 0.25 Mpts per channel
- Rise time/fall time: 10 - 90% - 105 ps; 20 - 80% - 91 ps
- Large (8.4-inch) XGA (1024 x 768) high-resolution color display
- Built-in CD-R drive on rear panel
- Windows XP Pro operating system
- I/O Ports:
- LAN: RJ-45 connector, supports 10Base-T and 100Base-T
- GPIB: IEEE 488.2, fully programmable
- RS-232 (serial): COM1, printer and pointing device support
- Parallel: Centronics printer port
- PS/2: Two ports. Supports PS/2 pointing and input devices
- USB 2.0 high speed: One port on front panel plus four ports on rear panel. All USB 2.0 high speed compatible.
- Video output: 15 pin VGA, full color output of scope waveform display
- Dual-monitor video output: 15 pin XGA, full color output of scope waveform display or dual monitor video output
- Auxiliary output: DC (+/- 2.4 V); square wave (~715 Hz and 456 MHz); trigger output (255 mV p-p into 50 Ohm)
- Trigger output: 5 V 50 Ohm back-terminated
- Time base reference output: 10 MHz filtered sine wave with all harmonics <= 40dBc. Amplitude into 50 ohm: 800 mVp-p to 1.26 Vp-p (4 dBm +/- 2 dB) if derived from internal reference. Tracks external reference input amplitude +/-1 dB if applied and selected.
- Time base reference input: Must be 10 MHz, input Zo = 50 Ohm. Minimum 360 mV p-p (-5 dBm), maximum 2.0 V p-p (+10 dBm).
Purchase / Rental Options Available
| ||Buy Refurbished|
| ||Buy New|
QUICK Quotation Request
Need a quick quote? Please submit your contact details and test equipment requirements below and we'll be in contact within 4 business hours!
Please note we are an Australian based company
Note: Some users of Chrome, Google's web browser, have experienced submission issues with our quick quote request, which our Web Administrator is looking into. Please use Internet explorer or Mozilla's firefox in the mean time or contact us free on 1800 680 680
Need to send your Agilent / HP DSO80604B for calibration or repair assessment?
Our temperature and static controlled Calibration Laboratory and Repair Facilites are staffed by fully credentialed professionals who are meticulous in their attention to detail, operates in full compliance with strict standards of measurement and reporting.
TMG provides a uniquely single point to send all of your RF, AC, DC, Optical and Video related test equipment for careful checking.
Please "Click-to-Call", dial 1800 680 680 or Contact us via email with your support requirements.
USEFUL Technical References