Product Categories >
E1 Data Testers
- Available in a range of application orientated packages. Each combining an instrument with a selected collection of software options and accessories to meet your specific testing needs for E1 and V.11/RS-442, V.24/RS-232, V.35, V.36/RS-449, and EIA-530 data circuits and services operating at 50 bps to 2 Mbps.
- Handheld, rugged, and battery operated. Ideal for field use.
- Intuitive, softkey, menu-driven user interface utilizing a large graphical LCD.
- E1 pulse shape analysis and level measurement.
- E1 physical layer testing, including n x 64 kbps BERT, VF, Round Trip Delay, and Jitter.
- E1 service testing, including Frame Relay and GSM.
- Quality of Service (QoS) testing to G.821, G.826, and M.2100 ITU-T recommendations.
- Error and alarm generation and analysis.
- Primary Multiplexer and Demultiplexer testing.
- V.11/RS-442, V.24/RS-232, V.35, V.36/RS-449, and EIA-530 BERT testing.
- Enhanced Datacom testing, including X.50, HCM, and V.110 subrate circuit testing; status monitoring of V interface control and signaling lines; and V.24 async modem testing and V interface Round Trip Delay.
- G.703 (balanced and unbalanced) Tx/Rx, V.11/RS-442, and V.24/RS-232 test interfaces are built in. V.35, V.36/RS-449, and EIA-530 test interfaces are available via cable adapters.
- Unique "Troubleshooter Page" gives an instant overview of network performance.
- Auto-configure to circuit under test with a single key press.
- Multiple language support.
- Histogram display of results to analyse time-related errors.
- Alarm and error status LEDs give a clear indication of problems.
- Remote operation and control.
- Results storage and printing.
- Battery operated for up to 8 hours of continuous use.
Purchase / Rental Options Available
| ||Buy Refurbished|
QUICK Quotation Request
Need a quick quote? Please submit your contact details and test equipment requirements below and we'll be in contact within 4 business hours!
Please note we are an Australian based company
Note: Some users of Chrome, Google's web browser, have experienced submission issues with our quick quote request, which our Web Administrator is looking into. Please use Internet explorer or Mozilla's firefox in the mean time or contact us free on 1800 680 680
Need to send your JDSU EDT-135 for calibration or repair assessment?
Our temperature and static controlled Calibration Laboratory and Repair Facilites are staffed by fully credentialed professionals who are meticulous in their attention to detail, operates in full compliance with strict standards of measurement and reporting.
TMG provides a uniquely single point to send all of your RF, AC, DC, Optical and Video related test equipment for careful checking.
Please "Click-to-Call", dial 1800 680 680 or Contact us via email with your support requirements.