Product Categories >
4 Ch 2.5 GHz Digital Oscilloscope
The DPO7254 is a digital phosphor oscilloscope that provides a solution to the challenging signal integrity issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing, debugging and testing sophisticated electronic designs. This oscilloscope features exceptional performance in signal acquisition and analysis, operational simplicity and sophisticated debugging tools to accelerate your day to day tasks. The 12.1" touch screen and the intuitive user interface provide easy access to the maximum amount of information.
The MyScope feature allows users to create their own control windows with only the controls, features, and capabilities that they care about using a simple, visual, drag and drop process. Once created, these custom control windows are easily accessed through a dedicated MyScope button and menu selection on the oscilloscope button/menu bar, just like any other control window, enabling each person who uses the oscilloscope in a shared environment to have their own unique control window. Everything the user needs is found in one control window rather than having to constantly navigate through menu after menu to repeat similar tasks.
The OpenChoice software allows users to customize their test and measurement system with familiar analysis tools. The analysis and networking features of OpenChoice software add more flexibility to Tektronix' Windows XP oscilloscopes: Using the fast embedded bus, waveform data can be moved directly from acquisition to analysis applications on the Windows desktop at much faster speeds than conventional GPIB transfers.
FastAcq acquisition mode expedites debugging by clearly showing imperfections. FastAcq captures signals at more than 250,000 waveforms per second on all 4 channels simultaneously, dramatically increasing the probability of discovering infrequent fault events.
- 4 Channel
- 2.5 GHz Bandwidth
- Max Sample Rate: 10 GS/s (3 to 4 Channels), 20 GS/s (2 Channels), 40 GS/s (1 Channel)
- >250,000 wfms/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- MyScope(R) Custom Windows
- Right Mouse Click Menus for Exceptional Efficiency
- Pinpoint(TM) Triggering Provides the Most Flexible and Highest Performance Triggering, with 1400 Other Combinations to Address Virtually Any Triggering Situation
- 12.1" XGA Touch Screen Display
- Low-speed Serial Protocol Triggering (I2C, SPI, CAN)
- OpenChoice(R) Software with Microsoft Windows XP OS
- Small Footprint (17.75" W x 11.48" H x 10.44" D) and Light Weight (32 lbs)
- IVI instrument drivers are included to enable easy communication with the oscilloscope using GPIB, serial data, and LAN connections from programs running on the instrument or an external PC.
Purchase / Rental Options Available
| ||Buy Refurbished|
| ||Buy New|
QUICK Quotation Request
Need a quick quote? Please submit your contact details and test equipment requirements below and we'll be in contact within 4 business hours!
Please note we are an Australian based company
Note: Some users of Chrome, Google's web browser, have experienced submission issues with our quick quote request, which our Web Administrator is looking into. Please use Internet explorer or Mozilla's firefox in the mean time or contact us free on 1800 680 680
Need to send your Tektronix DPO7254 for calibration or repair assessment?
Our temperature and static controlled Calibration Laboratory and Repair Facilites are staffed by fully credentialed professionals who are meticulous in their attention to detail, operates in full compliance with strict standards of measurement and reporting.
TMG provides a uniquely single point to send all of your RF, AC, DC, Optical and Video related test equipment for careful checking.
Please "Click-to-Call", dial 1800 680 680 or Contact us via email with your support requirements.
USEFUL Technical References