||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
Purchase / Rental Options Available
| ||Buy Refurbished|
JDSU / VIAVI
Handheld Services Tester
Portable test set addressing the needs of Layer 1 thru Layer 7 testing with IPv6 Capability
Handheld, modular platform for copper and multi-service testing
- Support for Electrical and Optical Ethernet testing in a single module.
- IPv6 option to enable installation and troubleshooting of IPv6 networks.
- Modular hardware and software architecture is flexible and easily upgraded in the field. Allows testing of multiple services.
- Supports Triple Play and FTTX testing, as well as TDM network testing.
- Future-proof solution for circuit-switch to packet-switch migration.
- Fully configurable - buy only what you need now, easily upgrade as needs change.
- Rugged, hand-held platform ideal for field use.
- Ability to perform traffic generation up to interface line rate and support automated RFC2544 at Layers 2 to 4 (Eth/IP/TCP/UDP).
- Ability to generate and analyse traffic with various encapsulation schemes such as VLAN, VLAN Stacking (Q-in-Q), and MPLS.
- PPPoE protocol support for emulation of data traffic in the last mile.
- FTTX and Triple Play testing - Advanced tests for the installation and maintenance of DSL and PON-based Triple Play IP voice, video, and data services.
- xDSL testing - verify the circuit and service with modem emulation and replacement for ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, G.SHDSL, and VDSL2.
- Complete copper testing including DVOM, TDR, wideband TIMS, spectral noise, and resistive fault locator (RFL).
- GigE and 10/100 Ethernet - Generate traffic and troubleshoot Ethernet links, both optical and electrical, for point to point or routed networks.
- North American 'Special Services' - Turn-up and troubleshooting for North American business-class data services: Ethernet, T1, DS3, PCM TIMS, PCM Signaling, DDS-LL, Frame Relay, ISDN PRI, ISDN BRI, and Datacom.
- Global Business Services - Turn-up and troubleshooting for global business-class data services: Ethernet, E1, ISDN BRA, G.SHDSL, and Datacom.
- TechComplete - Improve xDSL processes through automation and centralized, web-based management tools.
- 3.8" diagonal, 1/4 VGA, Color Active Matrix display.
- Simplified user interface to facilitate ease-of-use and minimize technicians learning curve.
- Handheld, rugged and portable. Lightweight (1.3kg/2.7lb). Weather resistant. Ideal for field use.
- Battery operated (up to 10 hours). Swappable battery pack.
- RS-232, USB and Ethernet connectivity.
- PC replacement - including file transfer, 8MB of storage, VT100 emulation, printing and internet browser.
- Built-in microphone and speaker. Headset connection.