Agilent / HP
6-1/2 Digit Enhanced-Performance DMM
The Agilent 34411A is a digital multimeter with a performance of up to 50,000 readings per second at 4 1/2 digits, 1 million readings of volatile memory and triggering capabilities. The 34411A is a 6-1/2 digit, dual display benchtop model for use in both R&D and manufacturing environments.
- 50,000 readings/sec @ 4-1/2 digits direct to PC.
- 10,000 readings/sec @ 5-1/2 digits direct to PC.
- 1,000 readings/sec @ 6-1/2 digits direct to PC.
- 1 Million reading memory.
- Analog level triggering.
- Programmable Pre/Post triggering.
- 30 PPM 1 year Basic DC accuracy.
- LAN, USB & GPIB standard.
- DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2-wire and 4-wire Resistance, Frequency, Period, Continuity, and Diode Test.
- Capacitance & Temperature Measurements.
- Expanded measurement ranges.
- Data logger with 50 K reading Non-volatile memory.
You Might Also Like...
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.156731 Seconds
Memory Usage: 8.317238 Megabytes