The Fluke 337 clamp meter features a slim, easy-to-grip body that fits comfortably in your hand. The narrow jaws easily squeeze in and out of tight spots. The large, backlit display makes measurements easy to see in any light. The in-rush function troubleshoots current surges that trip motor starters.Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it Small body and jaws fit perfectly in your hand and into tight places Large, backlit display (on most models) is easy to see Inrush current function (on most models) for measuring starting current for motors, lighting, etc. Improved low current measurement accuracy from new microprocessor technology Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch) Handy display hold keeps measurements on the display
- AC Current (RMS): Range: 0-999.9 A
- (700A max sine wave), 0.3A to 40A
- Accuracy: 2% +/- 5 counts (10-100 Hz)
- 6% +/- 5 counts(100-400 Hz)
- Frequency Range: 5-400 Hz
- Accuracy: 0.5% A +/- 5 counts
- Crest Factor: 3@500 A 2.5@600 A 1.42@1000 A add 2% for C.F.>2
You Might Also Like...
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.263463 Seconds
Memory Usage: 8.319565 Megabytes