Fluke's 8060A and 8062A 4-1/2-digit/20000 Count DMMs offer more measurement capabilities than many bench/portable models. Well suited for engineers and technicians working in audio, video, telecommunications, or computer technology, both meters combine precision and accuracy with a wealth of features to fit nearly every application.
DC volts 200MV-1000V, resolution 10uV ON 200mV range, overload protection 750 VAC or 1000 VDC, on voltage inputs and 500 V on resistance.
- True-rms AC voltage and current measurement
- Fast audible-visual continuity tests
- Relative Reference (offset): When measuring ohms, the relative reference function displays only the difference between a stored reference value and a measured value, even if the range was changed between readings. Relative mode work
- Low-power ohms on all resistance ranges, for in-circuit resistor tests
- Constant-current diode test mode
- Resistance and conductance measurements
- Frequency and dB measurements. The 8060A's direct dB readout (referenced to 600O) easily and accurately measures the dB gain or loss of amplifiers, filters or attenuators.
- Digital Display/Counts: 20000
- Resistance to 300 Mohm
You Might Also Like...
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.235117 Seconds
Memory Usage: 8.380836 Megabytes