||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
Purchase / Rental Options Available
| ||Buy New||
The Fluke 8508A is an 8.5-digit resolution instrument designed specifically for metrologists featuring exceptional linearity and extraordinarily low noise and stability specifications (365 day stability as low as 2.7 ppm, 24 hour stability of 0.5 ppm). Measures DC V, AC V, Current, Ohms,Temperature.
Allows replacement of up to eight other measurement devices (multimeter, resistance bridge, voltage divider, null detector, AC/DC transfer standard, precision thermometer, AC/DC shunt resistors and electrometer/pico-ammeter) by one unit.
- DC voltage to 1050 V, 5.5 to 8.5-digit resolution.
- AC Voltage to 1000V, 5.5 to 6.5-digits resolution, 1MHz maximum bandwidth.
- DC current to 20A, 5.5 to 7.5-digits resolution.
- AC current to 20A, 5.5 to 6.5-digits resolution, 100kHz maximum bandwidth.
- Resistance measurement from 2ohms to 20 Gohms, 5.5 to 8.5-digits resolution.
- Temperature measurement: 2-wire, 3-wire and 4-wire Ohms with current reversal, -200 deg.C to 660 deg.C range, 5.5 to 8.5 digits resolution
- Temp. Readout: deg.C, deg.F, K or ohms