||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
Purchase / Rental Options Available
| ||Buy Refurbished|
JDSU / VIAVI
E1 Data Testers
- Available in a range of application orientated packages. Each combining an instrument with a selected collection of software options and accessories to meet your specific testing needs for E1 and V.11/RS-442, V.24/RS-232, V.35, V.36/RS-449, and EIA-530 data circuits and services operating at 50 bps to 2 Mbps.
- Handheld, rugged, and battery operated. Ideal for field use.
- Intuitive, softkey, menu-driven user interface utilizing a large graphical LCD.
- E1 pulse shape analysis and level measurement.
- E1 physical layer testing, including n x 64 kbps BERT, VF, Round Trip Delay, and Jitter.
- E1 service testing, including Frame Relay and GSM.
- Quality of Service (QoS) testing to G.821, G.826, and M.2100 ITU-T recommendations.
- Error and alarm generation and analysis.
- Primary Multiplexer and Demultiplexer testing.
- V.11/RS-442, V.24/RS-232, V.35, V.36/RS-449, and EIA-530 BERT testing.
- Enhanced Datacom testing, including X.50, HCM, and V.110 subrate circuit testing; status monitoring of V interface control and signaling lines; and V.24 async modem testing and V interface Round Trip Delay.
- G.703 (balanced and unbalanced) Tx/Rx, V.11/RS-442, and V.24/RS-232 test interfaces are built in. V.35, V.36/RS-449, and EIA-530 test interfaces are available via cable adapters.
- Unique "Troubleshooter Page" gives an instant overview of network performance.
- Auto-configure to circuit under test with a single key press.
- Multiple language support.
- Histogram display of results to analyse time-related errors.
- Alarm and error status LEDs give a clear indication of problems.
- Remote operation and control.
- Results storage and printing.
- Battery operated for up to 8 hours of continuous use.