||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
Purchase / Rental Options Available
| ||Buy Refurbished|
JDSU / VIAVI
Compact Network Test Platform
- Support for Electrical and Optical Ethernet testing in a single module.
- IPv6 option to enable installation and troubleshooting of IPv6 networks.
- Modular hardware and software architecture is flexible and easily upgraded in the field. Allows testing of multiple services.
- Supports Triple Play and FTTX testing, as well as TDM network testing.
- Future-proof solution for circuit-switch to packet-switch migration.
- Fully configurable - buy only what you need now, easily upgrade as needs change.
- Rugged, hand-held platform ideal for field use.
- Ability to perform traffic generation up to interface line rate and support automated RFC2544 at Layers 2 to 4 (Eth/IP/TCP/UDP).
- Ability to generate and analyse traffic with various encapsulation schemes such as VLAN, VLAN Stacking (Q-in-Q), and MPLS.
- PPPoE protocol support for emulation of data traffic in the last mile.
- GigE and 10/100 Ethernet - Generate traffic and troubleshoot Ethernet links, both optical and electrical, for point to point or routed networks.
- Lightweight platform: only 2.4kg/5.3 lbs.
- Large 8.4 inch transreflective TFT color display improves viewing under any conditions.
- Intuitive graphical user interface with touchscreen
- Long battery life using smart Lithium ion cell.
- Connection checker with VFL, laser source, power meter, ORL, Loss Test Set and video inspection scope options.
- Built-in optical talkset option for communicating along the fiber.
- Remotely controlled (Ethernet/IP)
- Fast data transfer via USB, Ethernet port and 1GB extended memory.
- Comprehensive suite of PC software tools for post-processing of test results with FiberTrace (OFS-100) and FiberCable (OFS-200).
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2016 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.253609 Seconds
Memory Usage: 8.236824 Megabytes