JDSU / VIAVI
Optical Channel Checker
A compact and low-cost test solution for DWDM applications.
JDSU OCC-56 SMART Optical DWDM Channel Checker is an innovative selective power meter for DWDM applications. The OCC-56 is a low-cost alternative solution to optical spectrum analysers (OSA) and automatically scans power levels for channels defined in the ITU-T grid.
- Industry's smallest and lightest DWDM channel checker
- Supports C-band and L-band applications
- Low-cost alternative to an OSA
- DWDM system installation and upgrade
- Channel routing verification in ROADM networks
- Trouble shooting on DWDM systems
- Outstanding battery lifetime ensuring highest flexibility
- Graphical/tabular display
- Supports 50 GHz, 100 GHz or 200 GHz channel spacing (according to ITU-T)
- Industry's lightest and smallest channel:
Weight: 500 g (1.1 lb)
Dimensions: 95x60x195 mm (3.74x2.36x7.68 in)
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.265216 Seconds
Memory Usage: 8.294121 Megabytes