||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
Purchase / Rental Options Available
| ||Buy Refurbished|
JDSU / VIAVI
SMART Optical Power Meter
The SmartClass OLP-55 is a high-performance power meter for testing, installing and maintaining singlemode and multimode cables and networks. It creates a new industry standard in accuracy with its unique built-in auto-zeroing function for auto dark current compensation, allowing for increased accuracy in measurements.
Auto zeroing, auto-lambda with TWINtest and new tripletest allowing for simultaneous testing at multiploe wavelenghts. Reflection trap reduces multiple reflections between adaptor and photo diode insuring the highest accuracy and Host USB data storage options.
A complete line of SMART optical power meters for the industry's newest applications including FTTx/PON, 40 Gbps, and Gigabit Ethernet
The OLP-55 and OLP-57 SMART Optical Power Meters are designed for installing, testing, and maintaining singlemode and multimode networks and cables. The SMART Optical Power Meters define a new industry standard with a unique built-in auto-zeroing function for auto dark current compensation. This function significantly increases accuracy.
The OLP-55 and OLP-57 SMART Optical Power Meters can be part of a SMART Optical Test Kit. The SMART Optical Test Kits contain all of the tools, including instruments and accessories, necessary to perform professional-grade power or loss tests in the field.
- Up to 900 calibrated wavelengths for the highest performance range in the industry.
- A large storage capability for up to 1000 test results with automatic date/time stamp.
- Industry's first auto-zeroing function for outstanding accuracy with no manual zeroing required. The OLP-55 and OLP-57 offer the highest accuracy on the market.
- Illuminated graphical user interface (GUI) displays all of the parameters and up to three test results simultaneously.
- A USB port for remote operation as well as easy report generation and analysis.
- Auto-lambda function provides automatic wavelength detection to speed up testing and avoid instrument setting failures.
- Universal optical adapter system, including UPP adapters, ensures adaptation to all of the connectors in the field.
- Testing of the industry’s newest applications including broadband, PON, 40 Gbps, and Gigabit Ethernet.
- Set user specific wavelengths.
- The OLP-55 SMART Optical Power Meter is a high-performance power meter for installing and maintaining singlemode cables and networks.
- The OLP-57 SMART Optical Power Meter is a high performance wavelength-selective power meter dedicated for testing, installing and maintaining FTTX and BPON/EPON/GPON systems. Its through-mode allows simultaneous measurement at 1490nm and 1550nm downstream and 1310nm upstream.
- The SMARTStar graphical user interface for fast, easy, and straightforward operation.
- The SMARTEnergy power supply management system.
- Traceable measurements to NIST/PTB standards for confidence in accuracy.
- A robust, shock-proof, and splash-proof design for field operation.
- One-handed operation in the field.
- Quick start operation, requiring no warm-up time and reducing testing time.