JDSU / VIAVI
Pocket-Sized Optical Power Meter
For the installation and maintenance of singlemode and multimode cables, systems, and networks
The OLP product line of pocket-sized optical power meters provides an excellent price/performance ratio for universal, singlemode loss test and systems power measurements.
The OLP Pocket-Sized Optical Power Meters can be part of a Pocket-Sized Optical Test Kit. The Pocket-Sized Optical Test Kits contain one power meter and one light source as standard. This combination is ideal for power and loss measurement.
- TWINtest cuts test time in half and simplifies handling due to automatic attenuation measurements at 850/1300 nm or 1310/1550 nm.
- Auto-lambda automatic wavelength detection and simple fiber identification together with an JDSU OLS light source.
- Easy three-button operation lets you concentrate on your work at hand.
- Lightweight, portable, rugged, and shock-proof design guarantees long life.
- Includes a handy nylon belt pouch.
- The OLP-5 is the economical solution for LAN applications with a dynamic range of -60 to +5 dBm.
- The OLP-6 is the universal solution for telecommunications applications with a dynamic range of -65 to +10 dBm.
- The OLP-8 is the solution for the measurement of high optical power values in the range of -50 to +23 dBm.
- Extra long battery lifetime (>130 hours).
- Battery replacement indicator.
- Powered from standard dry batteries or rechargeable cells.
- Universal push-pull adapter (UPP).
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.28394 Seconds
Memory Usage: 8.294998 Megabytes