JDSU / VIAVI
Video Inspection Probe
The Video Inspection Probes OVIP-400 are portable video inspection scopes used to verify fiber optic terminations. In combination with a handheld LCD display or a USB connection kit, it is used to inspect installed connectors that are located inside hardware devices or on the backside of patch panels, eliminating the need to access the backside of patch panels or to disassemble hardware devices prior to inspection.
- Versatile, ergonomic and practical for most every inspection task
- Video-based inspection for maximum laser safety.
- Rugged and portable for field use.
- Focusing mechanism conveniently positioned in the probe.
- 2.5" TFT active matrix LCD handheld video display.
- USB adapter for Test Platform or PC connection
- Inspection of fiber end surfaces, pig tails, and backside connectors.
- Image capture of connector surface.
- Optical magnification 400x.
- Various adapters (tips) available.
- Includes built-in NiMH rechargeable batteries, battery charger, and AC adapter.
- Hard-sided for transportation.
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.169554 Seconds
Memory Usage: 8.293678 Megabytes