Digital line test set
A multi-function tester for the qualification of copper pairs prior to the installation of high speed digital equipment such as pair gain systems and ISDNs.
- Remote control of the connection of the pair under test (PUT) to the exchange.
- Pair Identification using a distinctive warble tone.
- Insertion Loss measurement at 820Hz with either 600? or TN12 complex termination.
- Insertion Loss measurement at 3kHz with either 600? or TN12 complex termination.
- Insertion Loss measurement at 100kHz with 120? termination.
- Noise measurement.
- Longitudinal Balance measurement for detection of split pairs and other forms of line unbalance.
- Remote end line looping for Pulse Echo Tester (PET) distance calibration and Bridge Fault Location.
- Loop Resistance measurement.
- Remote end line isolation.
- DC Voltage measurement.
- Insulation Resistance measurement at 500VDC.
- Self-calibration check of SENDER against RECEIVER.
You Might Also Like...
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.208334 Seconds
Memory Usage: 8.319397 Megabytes