JDSU / VIAVI
Optical Inspection Microscope
Handheld inspection microscopes
The OIM-400 Optical Inspection Microscope utilizes a white LED for coaxial illumination. Light is introduced into the optical path (axis) so that it comes out the tip of the objective and strikes the sample perpendicular to the fiber end face. It produces excellent detail of scratches and contamination. These fiber inspection microscopes are strongly recommended for the critical examination of polish quality.
- LED illumination provides 100,000 h of lamp life and extends battery life up to 30 h of continuous use.
- Laser safety filter installed.
- The versatile interface uses interchangeable, pre-centered universal or dedicated adapters.
- Troubleshooting optical connectors.
- Critical examination of polish quality of optical fiber ends.
- Precision optics of 400X.
- Clear, bright images.
- Smooth focus control.
- Push button on/off switch.
- Ergonomic design and rubber eye cup for comfortable use.
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.335505 Seconds
Memory Usage: 8.294373 Megabytes